Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MindSet

I know this person who is a championship runner, whom I recognized as such about 4 years ago. Before I met him personally, I would see him everyday running along the way, from my house to the inner city. When I say everyday, I mean everyday. In good weather, bad weather, raining, snowing, sloppy or dreary he ran. To me, it was everyday. Being a student of MINDSET, I had to meet this guy and ask him about his MINDSET. Next time I saw him, I stopped and while running along side of him, I ask him if I could ask him a few questions about his daily habit of running.
This is what I found out. He had been running for over 12 years. He could hardly walk a mile. when he started. Now he ran over 20 miles daily. He ran regardless of the weather. Regardless of how he felt, he would run. He said he looked forward to running. Running is a part of his daily routine. He felt his good health, and his powerful frame of mind was a result of his running routine. He was a committed runner. He was a champion.

To me, it was the MINDSET. In order to succeed, one must set the mind on your desires. (Goal)
Set your mind on Prosperity. It works.

No comments: